“Customer Satisfaction, Continual Improvement & Total Participation”
The policy of Sanden International (Australia) Pty. Ltd. (SIO) is to always provide our customer with QUALITY products – those that conform to valid, mutually agreed requirements. We are totally committed to achieving quality excellence. This means that each of us must understand and meet the requirements of our customers and co-worker. We must also continually strive for improvement and error-free work.
Our product quality hinges on the performance of every employee. It shall therefore be required that all personnel are properly trained, made aware of the quality reputation of Sanden’s products and understand that each of their work is the starting point for quality products.
To accomplish this we will :-
- Satisfy our customer’s need with high quality products.
- Reach consensus on requirements with our customers and suppliers.
- Conform to those requirements and perform defect-free work at all time.
Safety, Health & Environmental Policy
Sanden International (Australia) Pty Ltd recognizes its responsibility to protect the safety and health of its employees and to preserve the earth’s environment and all persons who may be affected by its business activities and practices.
We will always strive to conduct every aspect of our operations in a safe and environmentally sound manner to eliminate injury and illness, and prevent adverse environmental impacts.
This will be accomplished through the effective implementation of the Safety, Health and Environmental Management System. We are committed to:
- Complying with all relevant legal requirements and the Sanden Safety, Health and Environmental Charter.
- Measuring Safety, Health & Environmental (SHE) information arising out of our activities, setting objectives for the continuous improvement of our SHE performance and striving to achieve these objectives.
- Identifying potential hazards in our workplace and reducing risk to as low as reasonably practicable.
- Reducing and eventually eliminating the use of hazardous substances which may adversely impact people and the environment.
- Promoting resources and energy conservation through efficient use of resources, reduction of wastes and recycling of materials.
- Providing training to create continuous SHE awareness amongst employees.
- Communicating SHE matters openly and consulting employees on improving SHE performance.
- Contributing to the society through participation in safety, health and environmental activities.